Like the untra destructible labels, the security VOID labels are used to prevent unauthorized transfer of labels.
If someone attempts to remove the label, the word "VOID" (or custom information) is left behind on the surface of the asset and the back of the label.
The label cannot be re-applied without it being obvious that it has been tampered with.
These security VOID labels could be used as:
- Asset labels with sequencing numbers or barcodes printing
- Security labels for warranty purpose
- Product packaging seals
- And many other uses
- Colours: These labels could be printed with spot colours or CMYK process.
- Variable Data Printing: Able to print sequential numbering, barcodes, and individual elements on each label.
- Die Cut: Labels could be cut to rectangle, square, oval, circle or other shapes on request.
- Packing: Labels could be supplied on rolls for machine application or on sheets for manual peeling off.
- Fast Turnaround: It takes about 7-12 business days for these jobs.
How to get a quote?